(latest update June 21, 2022)
CAP2021 Virtual is partnering with the IAU Office for Astronomy Outreach to publish the proceedings for the conference.
All accepted contributions for the proceedings should be submitted in English by (UPDATE) July 10, 2021 23:59 UTC.
Preparing your article
Authors are asked to prepare their papers using Microsoft Word (or other compatible word processors), according to the guidelines and templates.
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication. CAP Virtual 2021 does not provide language editing services. CAP Virtual 2021 will light-edit the papers for style and length and will send out author proofs prior to publication.
What you need to provide
When preparing your paper ensure that you follow these Submission Guidelines :
1) Use the Open Document Template (.odt) (or .docx) provided;
2) Ensure that your paper includes the Abstract;
3) Do not add headers or footers to your template;
4) All pictures should be included in the body text.
5) The sample text in the template file includes further instructions for preparing your manuscript.
6) The manuscript should be submitted in English.
7) Submit your manuscript in .doc or .odt format;
8) For your submission to be complete you also have to send us the Copyright Creative Commons document.
9) If you have any questions about these guidelines or preparing your manuscript, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Users have the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles published in CAP Virtual 2021 Proceedings. Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)]
0) Oral (Keynote) Presentations: 4 pages
1) Oral (Parallel and Plenary) Presentations: 2 pages;
2) Workshops & Panel Discussion: 2 pages;
3) Posters: 1 page.
Where & When to send your article
Manuscripts, prepared according to these Submission Guidelines are expected to be sent to the Editors-in-Chief by (UPDATE) July 10, 2021 23:59 UTC via email@example.com.
The proceedings will be available for download online (all papers upon publication will be free to download). Authors are solely responsible for ensuring copyright clearance to reproduce illustrations, text, etc., for which they themselves do not own the copyright. The Editorial team reserves the right of rejecting any submissions that are deemed to have insufficient compliance with these Submission Guidelines.
Open Access Statement
Users have the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles published in CAP Virtual 2021 Proceedings.
General enquiries regarding CAP Virtual 2021 Proceedings should be directed to Editors-in-Chief: firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Editor: Hiroko Tsuzuki