There are a few travel grants provided by the IAU to support those who have limited means of support, e.g., colleagues from economically less privileged countries and young scientists/professional communicators.
All grant applicants should submit their oral/poster/workshop contribution before completing this travel grant application. (A grant application without prior abstract submission will NOT be considered)
To apply for the IAU Grant
- complete the Google form and
- download and complete the IAU Grant Application Form (PDF or RTF file format) (use “CAP 2020” in the meeting number field)
If you cannot access the Google Docs form, please send us the following information to cap2020 [at] oao.iau.org:
- IAU Grant Application Form (PDF or RTF file format);
- Your Name;
- Are you a student/young professional/young researcher? (Less 3 year work experience, Younger than 35)?;
- Please tell us your motivation for attending CAP2020 (max 2000 characters);
- Requested amount (in Euros);
- Please justify the amount you requested (max 500 characters).
For questions, please write to cap2020 [at] oao.iau.org
Application deadline: March 15, 2020