There are a few travel grants provided by the IAU to support those who have limited means of support, e.g., colleagues from economically less privileged countries and young scientists/professional communicators.
All grant applicants should submit their oral/poster/workshop contribution before completing this travel grant application. (A grant application without prior abstract submission will NOT be considered)
To apply for the IAU Grant
- complete the Google form and
- download and complete the IAU Grant Application Form (PDF or RTF file format) and send to cap2020 [at] oao.iau.org (use “CAP 2020” in the meeting number field)
If you cannot access the Google Docs form, please send us the following information to cap2020 [at] oao.iau.org:
- IAU Grant Application Form (PDF or RTF file format);
- Your Name;
- Are you a student/young professional/young researcher? (Less 3 year work experience, Younger than 35)?;
- Please tell us your motivation for attending CAP2020 (max 2000 characters);
- Requested amount (in Euros);
- Please justify the amount you requested (max 500 characters).
For questions, please write to cap2020 [at] oao.iau.org
Application deadline: Extended to April 5, 2020